my blog has become this weird mixture of fandoms, feminism, cats and really fucking stupid jokes that nobody outside this website would find remotely amusing
okay! so. here are some websites that i’ve found helpful, as distractions or deterrents from anxiety and/or sadness.
- silk - use rotational symmetry to create beautful art
- create your own nebula - the title says it all
- looking at something - rain sound effect, move your mouse around to create different effects. (caution with this one—some of the links at the top of the page lead to websites that are NOT epilepsy/photosensitive friendly) EDIT: there’s also a link at the top of the page that could be triggering to self-harmers. please exercise caution.
- the quiet place
- 90 second relaxation exercise
- the thoughts room
- calm.com - guided relaxation exercises coupled with calming nature scenes
- calmsound.com - various relaxing sound effects
- music catcher - easy game featuring relaxing music
- drift - cute game in which you are a bunny trying to jump on balloons
- calming manatee - a manatee who says nice things to you
i hope some of these are helpful bc you deserve to feel relaxed and calm! if you know of any other helpful sites, please feel free to reblog and add them in! :3
The thing is…
even if my OTP never becomes canon, I will still ship it.
even if you write out a dissertation explaining why my OTP will never become canon, I will still ship it.
even if the creator issued a statement tomorrow that said my OTP will never become canon, I will still ship it.
even if no one else in the universe ships my OTP, I will still ship it.
You wanna know why? Because I fucking love my OTP. And nothing will change that.
why did I go in the Arya Stark tag